Belfast Business Park
1, Blakes Road, Belfast, Christchurch City
- Proposed Usage
- Development Site
- Floor Area
- 1.00 m²
- Land Area
- 200000.00 m²
- Property ID
* The Belfast Business Park is being developed on the corner of Belfast and Blakes Roads, just east of State Highway 1
* Zoning allows for a mix of heavy and light industry, plus attached offices
* Site sizes in stage one range from 1,750sqm to 2.4ha
* Land prices are between $180 and $205 per square metre
* Sites can be merged or resized for buyers, if needed
The 22-hectare Belfast Business Park being built by Rapaki Property Group is the only industrial park in Christchurch's northern corridor. The $36 million subdivision is on the former site of the Canterbury Freezing Works, part of a larger property which once included the Belfast Freezing Works. Meat co-operative Silver Fern Farms previously owned the property and continues to lease cold store facilities on part of the site, on what will later be stage three.
Belfast Business Park offers high quality industrial land with all services and attractively landscaped surroundings. Underground services and earthworks are currently underway for stage one at the eastern side of the site, and roads will be built next.
When complete, the Belfast Business Park will have about 42 lots with stages two and three to be rolled out to suit market demand.