Downtown character with live/work potential
2F/7, Emily Place, Auckland City
Price On Application
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 93.00 m²
- Property ID
* Located within Auckland's business district, this property's floor layout and Business City Centre zoning accentuates the perfect work-live combination.
* Well-proportioned and split over three levels, this 93sqm property holds a north facing position within the well-known Carlisle Building on Emily Place.
* Although in close proximity to Queen Street, the high stud ceilings, exposed kauri beams and a Juliet balcony off the living area could make you believe you were in Europe. Moreover, the location is a short stroll from the Britomart precinct and its restaurants, bars and high end retail shopping.
* The ground floor of this apartment comes with its own prestigious looking entrance to Emily Place, making this space perfect for an office, a retail space or simply a place to store the household items.
* The mid-level features the master bedroom; a very large tiled bathroom and separate toilet. Also on this floor is entry to the apartment from the building's lobby and the basement carpark.
* The upper floor commands the view with a modern kitchen and living area opening out towards Auckland's harbour.
* Adding to this property's profile is its location to a main arterial route and proximity to Auckland University.
* For further information, contact Jason or Thomas. For viewings, contact Sophie on 09 363 0218 or email email@example.com
* For sale by Expressions of Interest closing 4pm, Wednesday 4 April 2018