BED AND BREAKFAST - FREEHOLD GOING CONCERNS ...
6, Flagstaff Terrace, Devonport, North Shore City
- Proposed Usage
- Hotel & Leisure
- Floor Area
- 240.00 m²
- Property ID
BED AND BREAKFAST - FREEHOLD GOING CONCERNS IN DEVONPORT
Without exception, this is a property of grand proportions in an enviable, central Devonport location where village living unfolds before you amongst parks, beautiful beaches and boutique local shops, while the ferry to central city is a mere minutes stroll away.
Built in the 1880's this unique villa has been decorated beautifully in a style reminiscent of an English Country Mansion when attention to detail was pride of place and rooms were designed with space and elegance. With an expansive and sunny kitchen/breakfast room, beautiful gardens and bedrooms throughout, this is a family home few can enjoy but many will desire.
The opportunities here are boundless with a few examples highlighted as below:
- Continue running the highly successful bed and breakfast business which has gained five star qualmark and five star sustainability awards and commendations, adding your own flair and business acumen.
- As a family home with five bedrooms, each with an en suite, two living, a separate study PLUS two separate apartments with en suite for extended family members or au pairs etc.
- As a home and income where the two garden apartments can be used as separate accommodation.
- Work from home and income where the two garden apartments can be used as a separate accommodation.
- Work from home and/or run a business from the property without interrupting your family routine in the main house.
Please contact the listing agent for inspection before it is too late.