A very desirable tenanted investment
K/8, Moana Avenue, Orewa, Rodney
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 85.00 m²
- Auction Date
- 11:00 - Apr 11, 2018
- Property ID
* High profile street frontage property in Orewa's prominent location
* 85sqm retail unit leased to an astute business yielding net $30,000 pa
* Positioned amidst a vibrant range of complementing enterprises around
* Significant exposure and foot traffic indemnifies any business from this site
* Town Centre zoning creates inherent future development prospects
Popularly known as the Westpac Plaza, the complex caters to a wide range of known retail, service and hospitality outlets right in the centre of this popular beach town.
Neighbouring is the library and New World supermarket plus the famous Orewa beach is just a hop across the road.
Interest rates staying at historic low levels this should be ideal for investors looking for a steady return with potential. With the lack of new commercial developments in Orewa and surrounds this will surely appeal to the savvy buyer.
Only 30 minutes north of Auckland, Orewa is a beach town that has been developing fast and further growth is predicted due to its great environment and amenities. Orewa has also benefited hugely from the massive housing development in surrounding areas of Red Beach, Silverdale and Millwater
Click here to view Mustan Bagasra's personal website