AUGUSTA'S LATEST INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
20-26, Sir William Pickering Drive, City Centre, Christchurch City
Price On Application
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 7351.64 m²
- Land Area
- 17313.00 m²
- Property ID
7PA* % FORECAST PRE-TAX CASH RETURN
(FOR THE FIRST TWO FULL FINANCIAL YEARS)
$50,000 MINIMUM INVESTMENT WITH RETURN PAID MONTHLY
- State Owned Enterprise Tenant - Airways Corporation of New Zealand Limited**
- New 25 Year Lease on the majority of the property with built in annual rental growth***
- New Office Building to be built onsite.
- A substantial 1.73ha complex within the modern office and industrial estate of Canterbury Technology Park located less than 2km from Christchurch Airport.
For a copy of the Product Disclosure Statement or more information including a video please contact the selling agents or visit www.christchurchinvestment.co.nz
* Details of how the forecast pre-tax cash returns are calculated, and the risks associated with the investment, can be found in the Product Disclosure Statement.
**The New Zealand Government does not guarantee the obligations of Airways under the lease.
***The remaining (separately titled) building has a nine year lease (WALT 21.83 years). Airways' main lease provides for fixed annual rental growth of 2% (market review with a cap and a collar of 10% on the 10th anniversary and then every 5th anniversary going forward). Augusta Funds Management is the issuer of the units in the Limited Partnership. Prospective investors are recommended to seek professional advice from an Authorised Financial Adviser which takes into account their personal circumstances before making an investment decision. The selling agents are not providing personalised advice, but will provide all prospective investors with a copy of the Product Disclosure Statement. None of Augusta Funds Management, Augusta Capital, the Supervisor or any other person guarantees or promises the forecast pre-tax cash returns to Investors or any payment of returns by the Limited Partnership. The actual returns paid could differ from the forecast returns. .