Multi-tenanted industrial investment
17, Ashfield Road, Wairua Valley, North Shore City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 692.20 m²
- Land Area
- 1017.00 m²
- Auction Date
- 11:00 - Mar 07, 2018
- Property ID
- Currently returning $75,600pa + GST and outgoings
- Five separate industrial units on one title
- A grade seismic rating of 90%
- Easy access to the Northern Motorway (SH1) via the Tristram Interchange
- The building area is 692sqm (Approximately); land area is 1,017sqm (more or less)
- Light industry zone under AUP (OP)
Offered to the market for the first time since 1985, this property represents a rare opportunity to purchase in a tightly held area.
Having multiple tenants, a fee-simple title and being located in the popular Wairau Valley industrial estate, which is a high demand, low vacancy area, the property provides profoundly good real estate, so is ideal for all investors and family trusts looking to invest in a property with an upside in the near future.
Additionally, one of the units is on a month by month lease, so could be used by the new owner for their own small business - or storage of personal effects. Multi-tenanted industrial investment properties, on a fee-simple title especially with significant rental upside rarely come available - so don't hesitate to call for further information.
For sell by Auction (Unless sold prior)
11am, Wednesday 7th March 2018
Bayleys house, 30 Gaunt Street,
Auckland, New Zealand