Owner is relocating - here is the opportunity
J/1-19, Cammish Lane, Orewa, Rodney
Price On Application
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 190.00 m²
- Property ID
A modern office / retail showroom commercial property - occupy or invest
* A great prospect arises in the beach side location in Orewa Town Centre
* 190sqm wide street frontage premises with rear entry and roller door
* Currently set up as an immaculate office premise with multiple rooms
* Comprises of about 7 offices plus a reception lounge and store room
* Can be easily converted to suit any type of retail / showroom business
* Split tenancy options for investors or owners, can part-lease for income
* Short term lease possible for owner occupier to make an easy transition
* Investors can accrue income from short term lease whilst seeking new tenants
* Lack of new commercial in Orewa will make this a smart buy for discerning buyers
* Low interest rates should motivate owner occupiers and investors alike
* Town Centre zoning creates inherent future development value for all owners
Popularly known as Tamariki Plaza, this well-established complex caters to a wide range of known retail and service outlets including a renowned cafe. With a recent upgrade including a new roof this boutique complex is located near the Countdown supermarket and within the Town Centre precinct plus an easy walk to Orewa Beach. The current owner has decided to move to a bigger premise due to business expansion and this creates an opportunity for buyers to own a piece of commercial property in the heart of Orewa. Interest rates being at historic low levels this is ideal for owner occupiers and investors alike to take advantage and own it. With the lack of new commercial developments in Orewa and surrounds this could be a good buy for the savvy purchaser. Only 30 mins north of Auckland, Orewa is a beach town that has been developing fast and further growth is predicted due to its great environment and amenities.
Bayleys are delighted to be appointed as sole agent.
Click here to view Mustan Bagasra's personal website.