Dual Income - Silverdale Industrial Investment
162, Foundry Road, Silverdale, Rodney
Price On Application
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 1030.00 m²
- Land Area
- 2002.00 m²
- Property ID
Finding a building with yard in Silverdale is a very rare occurrence.
This site of 2,002sqm (more or less) has two buildings, combining an area of 1,030sqm (approximately) with a yard of 450sqm (approximately) between them.
- Freehold, road front, stand alone property
- Good office / warehouse ratio
- Front building has roller door access on three sides
- Excellent yard and parking options, both buildings are container friendly
- Front tenancy: International tenant, 5 year lease, with Bank Bond, returning $80,000pa net + GST
- Rear tenancy, 4 year lease with Personal Guarantees, returning $70,000pa net + GST
- Light industry zoning under AUP (OP)
There is a dire shortage of industrial stock in the Silverdale area, resulting in a very low vacancy rate.
Silverdale is located east of the Northern Motorway, approximately 15km North of Albany and 31km North of Auckland's CBD (road distance) with the Hibiscus Coast Highway serving as the area's primary thoroughfare.
The Silverdale Industrial precinct is well established and enjoys an exceptionally low vacancy rate. The low vacancy is reflected in the rents achievable in this precinct. However, these rental rates compare very favorably to the anticipated "new builds" at the Highgate Business Park.
Silverdale's long planned expansion and development has exploded in recent years with the arrival of iconic national tenants Pak n' Save and Bunnings on the Hibiscus Coast Highway and with Countdown and The Warehouse anchoring the new Silverdale Centre. The new Farmers building is under way, and Briscoes will be next.
For Sale by Deadline Private Treaty (unless sold prior)
Closing at 4pm, Thursday 7th December 2017
29 Northcroft Street, Takapuna, Auckland.