Operational Boat Yard on the Market
10-12, Fraser Street, Whangarei, Whangarei
- Proposed Usage
- Development Site
- Floor Area
- 1240.00 m²
- Land Area
- 44000.00 m²
- Property ID
- Norsand Boatyard occupies 4.4 hectares (more or less) of land
- Comprises 2.2623 hectares (more or less) of freehold land and 2.1450 hectares (more or less) of leasehold land (potential freehold available)
- Various building areas 1,240sqm (approximately)
- Potential business expansion
- Will appeal to owner occupiers
Norsand Boatyard is very well-known to local and international boat enthusiasts and commercial operators. The hard stand accommodates for over 120 yachts which includes a concrete slipway with a capacity for vessels of up to 120 tonnes and a 11 metre beam. Services available on site include boat builders, painters, mechanical marine engineers and general facilities to ensure an enjoyable stay.
The site is situated approximately 1.5km from the centre of town at the end of quiet no exit street, away from traffic noise, with a rural outlook across the river. The immediate surrounding area is of mixed use heavy industrial, with a number of engineering and marine related businesses adjoining the former Port of Whangarei. The wider Whangarei industrial/commercial market has enjoyed strong growth and demand over the past few years.
This is an excellent opportunity in a sought after location to acquire a significant land holding and retain running the boat yard business.
For sale by Tender (unless sold prior)
Closing at 4pm, Tuesday 12th December 2017
29 Northcroft Street,