Strategic Investment on Mixed Use Site in GZ
5, Carlton Gore Road, Grafton, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 1271.00 m²
- Land Area
- 1754.00 m²
- Property ID
- Fully leased, freehold, standalone investment property returning $399,418.61 + GST p.a.
- Prime 1,754m2 fee simple land holding in Grammar Zone, zoned Business - Mixed Use
- North facing aspect, with multiple road frontages, light on all sides and views
- Strategic location, close to Auckland Hospital, Newmarket, CBD & motorways
- Must view opportunity for strategic investors, developers and land bankers
A very rare opportunity to secure a strategic investment property, underpinned by one of the best development sites currently available in Auckland's City Fringe. The property is fully leased to an established tenant, whose parent company is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and has a net rental return of $399,418.61 + GST p.a.
In addition to providing a considerable cash-flow, this property offers huge development appeal, due to the underlying 1,754sqm fee simple land holding which is zoned Mixed Use and sits within Auckland Boys Grammar School Zone. This well appointed position offers light on all four sides and once developed, will feature 360 degree views.
Strategic opportunities in this location are scarce. Don't miss this one.
For further information visit: www.5carltongore.co.nz