"A" Grade Investment - Tenant established 1959
Wiri, Manukau City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 5746.00 m²
- Land Area
- 8073.00 m²
- Property ID
- 12 + 6 + 6 year lease commenced 8th August 2005
- National tenant has executed new 6 year lease renewal, commenced 6th August 2017
- $686,323pa net rental + GST
- 5,746sqm modern industrial building plus 650sqm canopy
- Minimal office of 65sqm suitable for dispatch of inwards/outward goods
- 8,073sqm land area
- Clear span warehouse is 59.8m x 95m with stud height of 11.2m to 13.8m at the apex
- Heavy duty 254mm concrete floor with double layers of reinforcing mesh provides extreme high loading capacity
- IEP rating - 100% of New Building Standard
Established tenant has completed their initial 12 year term and just renewed the first of two 6 year renewals commenced 6th August 2017. Built in rental growth, provides an average net rental of $696,513pa + GST over the 6 year term. This quality modern building is full precast concrete construction and has been built to include specifications ideally suited to generic distribution businesses. Minimal office area of 65sqm suits dispatch operations. The front yard provides inwards/outwards access through automated gates to allow good truck movements through the 650sqm canopy.
The property is located at the Gateway to the new 48km Western Ring Route that provides an alternate route north and to the CBD and port. The location is in close proximity to the Airport, the Wiri Inland Container Terminal and only minutes away from the Southern and South Western Motorways.
The high specifications included in the construction of this building will demand future rental growth.
Suit investors, family trusts and syndicates looking for a low maintenance bottom draw investment with future rental growth.
Full details available upon request
Tender (unless sold prior)
5pm Thurs 14 Sep 2017
2 Harris Road, East Tamaki, Auckland.