CONSENTED MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT SITE
95-101, Victoria Street, Wellington Central, Wellington
- Proposed Usage
- Development Site
- Property ID
- Adjoins new retail and office complex
- Development site consented for a 22 level building
- Multi-tenanted with holding income of $258,000 + GST
- High profile corner site in the heart of the CBD
- Superb opportunity for a developer/accommodation operator
Calling all commercial or accommodation developers - offered to the market is a high-rise
consented development opportunity for a proposed 22 level building - comprising a gross floor area of approximately 5,139sqm featuring ground floor retail and apartments/rooms above. The site itself is situated on a relatively flat contour site, with high profile corner exposure to both Victoria Street and Bond Street.
The site is exceptionally well-positioned in Te Aro, a popular tourism and entertainment CBD suburb. Situated close to 200sqmfrom Cuba Street, a short distance away includes popular amenities/attractions such as Te Papa Museum, Victoria University and the Waterfront precinct.
A consented development site such as this is rarely offered to the market - this is not to be missed!.