A smart choice - commercial and residential
676, Whangaparaoa Road, Stanmore Bay, Rodney
Price On Application
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 261.00 m²
- Property ID
* A genuine live/work split risk investment opportunity near Town Centre
* High profile enviable main road location from a business perspective
* Sunny north facing sea view three bedroom living above with great outdoor flow
* Copy centre as commercial tenant yielding $26,300 pa net income until 2020
* Live comfortably or rent the apartment upstairs around $28,000 pa as per appraisal
* Total income projected to be $54,000 pa approx. from an investment point of view
On offer is this versatile property that will suit many buyers. Easily attractive to investors be it residential or commercial, it could also be a great living proposition with an income from the commercial tenancy below. To be sold the first time since its inception, the original owners are absolutely serious to move on which creates a great opportunity for an astute buyer.
The commercial area which is leased has a huge main road profile. A large open plan floor plus a separate office and amenities room with ample carparks for customers and plentiful off street parking as well.
The residential apartment above has a very sunny north facing sea views aspect with three bedrooms, spacious living /dining, functional kitchen, two toilets, semi -ensuite and a great deck for outdoor entertainment. There is a double internal garage on the ground level with extra parking for boat or caravan.
The property is located in a huge growth area with development all around. It is close to the Whangaparaoa Town Centre, Coast Plaza shopping centre, Hoyts cinemas, McDonald's and Pizza Hut. It also has convenient access to schools, beaches, parks, library, community centre and public transport.
These live /work type of properties are a popular choice in one of the fastest growing regions only 35 kms north of Auckland.
Click here to view Mustan Bagasra's personal website
Click here to view Dylan Turner's personal website