Waiheke Airfield Resort Investment
171, Carsons Road, Onetangi, Waiheke Island
- Proposed Usage
- Development Site
- Land Area
- 89580.00 m²
- Property ID
- Panoramic views of Hauraki Gulf and Rangitoto Island
- Resource consent approved for a 26 three bedroom villa resort development
- Total freehold land 8.9580 hectares (more or less)
- Holding income from Waiheke Island Airfield and hangars
- A must for developers, land bankers and add value investors
- AUP (OP) Zoning Hauraki Gulf Islands
A unique opportunity to secure prime real estate on Waiheke Island. Currently used as Waiheke Island Airfield, comprises 8.9 hectares (more or less) of airstrip, two bedroom cottage, hangars and surrounded by native bush on both sides of the site.
Approved resource consent for a 26 three bedroom villa resort development; 11 aircraft hangars, 1 larger hangar, a terminal with a possibility for a cafe / restaurant, owners house, and a pool and gym complex - is sure to attract developers, land bankers and add value investors.
Waiheke Island continues to capitalise in popularity with scenic beaches, vineyards and wineries and as an ever growing tourist destination.
This is an opportunity to think "outside the square", "being creative", and "let your imagination fly". Now is the time to plan and secure your future or retirement.
The property is leased to multiple tenants. Full tenancy details available upon request.
For sale by Tender (unless sold prior)
Closing at 4pm, Thursday 14th September 2017
29 Northcroft Street,
Note: Final 6 images are artist impressions only.