City Fringe Redevelopment Site
159, Elizabeth Street, City Centre, Tauranga
- Proposed Usage
- Development Site
- Floor Area
- 150.00 m²
- Property ID
Asking price plus GST (if any).
- Freehold title comprising a 1,047m2 site zoned city living mixed use
- Prominent site with excellent profile to expressway entrance to city
- Outstanding views of estuary and beyond to Kaimais
- Sought after location with close proximity to Tauranga CBD
- Ease of access to all major arterial routes
- Future mixed use redevelopment options
- Current annual gross holding income of $37,960
Given the age and condition of the existing dwelling, this property offers prime redevelopment options for a new owner. The topography of the site is likely to be a significant design factor that will certainly influence and impact on the location and layout of what is well suited to a terraced or multi level development.
The property zoning is city living mixed use which provides site redevelopment opportunities primarily for the development of intensive multi level housing and some mixed use in the established residential areas around the Tauranga City Centre. Mixed use includes office and healthcare centre activities to be established at ground floor level only with direct access to the street and residential activity above.
This is a must enquire / inspect opportunity for developers and / or land bankers to secure a premium elevated position on Elizabeth Street and capitalise on the new city fringe residential growth Tauranga is about to experience!