LARGE SITE WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 1626.00 m²
- Property ID
The former New World supermarket is being offered for sale by Tender. The property at 40-44 East Street, Papakura, comprises a freehold site of some 5,008m² (more or less) with a ground floor area of circa 1,555.43m², a small office mezzanine/plantroom of circa 70.69m² and a covered loading dock of circa 100.99m².
The site incorporates circa 97 on grade car parks and benefits from multiple points of access from Wood Street and adjacent service lane. Centrally located within the Papakura Town Centre, approximately 350 metres walk from the railway station and bus terminal.
The vacant possession aspect ensures that investors, owner occupiers and developers should thoroughly investigate the permutations this property is offering to the market.
For further details please contact the Sole Agents today for an Information Memorandum or to arrange a viewing.
• 5,008m² (more or less) land area, on a strategic corner site
• Circa 97 car parks, with a building total of 1,626m²
• Metropolitan Centre zoning, situated in fast growing suburb of Papakura
• Circa 3.8m stud height in the main retail area, with rear storage and loading dock
• Built with excellent profile to East Street approximately 74m frontage, and approximately 56m along Wood Street with main entrance
• Potential for residential development/visitor accommodation or entertainment such as cinemas, community/government facilities, recreation centre or healthcare facilities
• Height variation control - 40.5m