Diversify into the Australian Market
741, Nudgee Road, Northgate, City Centre, Auckland City
Price On Application
- Proposed Usage
- Development Site
- Property ID
- Modern industrial building completed in 2005.
- Well located on a high exposure corner site close to major arterial transport routes and distribution networks along with the airport and sea port.
- Tenanted by Health World Limited, established in 1985 and one of the largest suppliers of natural medicines (vitamins and health supplements) in Australia and New Zealand, an industry experiencing strong growth.
- Long lease with 11.5 years remaining on the current term and rights of renewal until 2034.
- Annual rent reviews, typically with minimum increases of 3% and market reviews every three years (rental cannot decrease on market renewal).
For a copy of the Product Disclosure Statement or more information including a video please contact the selling agents or visit www.australianinvestment.co.nz
Augusta has partnered with Australian-based funds manager DDH Graham Limited to establish an Australian registered managed investment scheme which is open to both New Zealand and Australian investors. DDH Graham Limited ACN 010 639 219 AFSL 226319 is the responsible entity of, and issuer of the Product Disclosure Statement offering investment in the Augusta Nudgee Road Property Trust ARSN 619 503 472. The PDS is available in New Zealand pursuant to the trans-Tasman mutual recognition regime. The promotion of the offer in New Zealand is undertaken by Bayleys Real Estate and Augusta Funds Management Limited and DDH Graham Limited has not prepared, and is not responsible for, this advertisement. Prospective investors are recommended to seek professional advice from an Authorised Financial Adviser, which takes into account their personal circumstances before making an investment decision. The selling agents are not providing personalised advice, but will provide all prospective investors with a copy of the Product Disclosure Statement.