First Time on the Market in 28 Years
1843, Great North Road, Avondale, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 250.00 m²
- Land Area
- 2309.00 m²
- Auction Date
- 11:00 - Aug 02, 2017
- Property ID
- Freehold standalone investment opportunity
- Large premium land holding of 2,309sqm (more or less)
- Prime position in the heart of Avondale village
- Under utilised site with future development potential
- Business Town Centre, under the Unitary Plan Operative in Part,height controls of 32.5 metres (subject to council consent)
The property comprises a well presented retail cafe and a transitional villa, all on a large land holding of 2,309sqm (more or less).
This versatile property in a great location offers future development potential. Favorable Business Town Centre zoning allows for a wide range of uses and a height limit of 32.5m.
All astute investors and developers must inspect.
For Sale by Auction (unless sold prior)
11am, Wednesday 2nd August 2017
Bayleys House, 30 Gaunt Street, Auckland Central