AFFORDABLE TENANTED INVESTMENT
D/7, Triton Drive, Albany, North Shore City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 167.00 m²
- Property ID
• Secure, tenanted investment in a high profile Albany location
• Leased to well-known furniture and homeware retailer, Citta Design
• Returning $60,000 net per annum plus OPEX and GST
• The tenant pays 100% of the outgoings and operating expenses
• Built-in rental growth with a combination of CPI and market reviews
• High stud, quality constructed retail / showroom unit
• Surrounded by complimentary businesses and cafe
• View the tenant's website here: https://www.cittadesign.com/
• Investors, put this one in the bottom drawer and enjoy the healthy, monthly income
Whether you've been looking to purchase your first commercial property or further add to your growing portfolio, this immaculate, bottom drawer investment needs to be inspected.
With 14 stores throughout New Zealand and Australia and seasonal collections across the world at various design retailers and department stores, the tenant, Citta Design, is a highly recognised brand. The Albany outlet store has traded from this immediate location for almost ten years and has just committed to a new four year lease with further rights of renewal.
The unit of approx. 167m² comprises; high stud retail / showroom with polished concrete floors, rear storage with roller door access and a carpeted mezzanine floor suitable for further retail or office staff.
Developed circa 2006, the top quality construction is superior to other comparable retail blocks - with high stud concrete tilt slab exterior walls, substantial glazing at the front, large steel facade and canopy, and paved car parking with feature palm trees. Also equipped with built in air-conditioning, two bathrooms and kitchenette, no expense was spared.
The vendor has committed to selling. This is a genuine opportunity to purchase an affordable, low maintenance investment in the heart of Albany's coveted interplex business estate. For further information please contact the Sole Agent today.