5 Service Stations on 20 Year Leases
303-311, Western Hills Drive, Whangarei, Whangarei
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 210.00 m²
- Land Area
- 3041.00 m²
- Property ID
- Five high profile service stations on triple-net 20 year leases (16+ years remaining)
- Returning a total of $685,464 + GST p.a. (individual returns summarised below)
- Fixed 4% rental growth 2 yearly (next increase November 2017)
- Strategic growth locations around the North Island
- The perfect passive investment structure - Sit back and enjoy the cashflow
A rare opportunity to acquire a genuine passive hassle free investment. The properties benefit not only from a 20 year initial lease term, but also a triple-net lease structure, providing investors with the peace of mind that all ongoing maintenance and capital expenditure is handled by the tenant. The properties offer strategic and well located land holdings in key growth areas and are positioned to capitalise on both local and transit patronage. Further adding to the appeal of these long term investments is the fixed 2 yearly 4% rental growth, with the next increase in November 2017.
The properties offered for sale are as follows:
303-311 Western Hills Drive, Whangarei - Returning $179,712 + GST p.a.
10 Puketona Road, Paihia - returning $117,936 + GST p.a.
520 Te Ngae Road, Rotorua - Returning $140,712 + GST p.a.
1433 Dairy Flat Highway, Dairy Flat - Returning $157,248 + GST p.a.
176 Commerce Street, Kaitaia - returning $89,856 + GST p.a.
All long term strategic investors must consider this ultimate hands-off investment opportunity. For further information please call now or visit www.servicestationportfolio.co.nz