Rare opportunity for owner occupier
Penrose, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 1282.00 m²
- Land Area
- 2043.00 m²
- Auction Date
- 11:00 - Jun 28, 2017
- Property ID
- First time on the market in 34 years
- A superior opportunity to purchase a Fee Simple freehold title in the heart of Penrose
- Less than 2 kilometres away from the South Eastern arterial and State Highway One
- Well-presented industrial property with good fundamentals
- A rare find in a tight market with a lack of good industrial stock
The central Penrose location of the property is within minutes of major transport routes.
Overall the building provides a rare opportunity to purchase a stand-alone 1,281sqm office/factory/ warehouse on a 2,043sqm Fee Simple, freehold site in central Penrose.
The property comprises a well-appointed industrial building of 1,281sqm, featuring 227sqm office/amenities, reception and meeting rooms, plus 884sqm manufacturing warehouse, fenced and gated yard. In addition the space includes 52sqm of production office, 57sqm Mezzanine/lunchroom, a 55sqm factory mezzanine and a 7sqm compressor house.
This versatile industrial property in a great location will suit a wide range of business uses.