IDEAL SPLIT RISK INVESTMENT
W/8, Moana Avenue, Orewa, Rodney
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 339.00 m²
- Property ID
* A real opportunity in the beach side location in Orewa Town Centre
* Multi tenanted (3) office premises returning net $58,305
* 339sqm sized unit with 4 carparks in an established complex
* Comprises of more than 10 offices plus a reception lounge
* High profile street frontage with dual access and natural lighting
* Rental upside at renewal dates due to demand in current market
* Potential for owner occupiers to move in if any tenancy is vacated
* Live and work locally is now the preferred choice for businesses
* Town Centre Zoning allows development prospects in the future
Popularly known as the Westpac Plaza, the complex was amongst the first of its kind to be built in 1980's and it caters to a wide range of known retail, service and hospitality outlets right in the centre of this popular beach town. Neighbouring is the library and New World supermarket plus the famous Orewa Beach is just across the road.
The retiring owners of this property have decided to cash out which creates a wonderful opportunity for buyers to own a piece of commercial property in the heart of Orewa Township. With interest rates staying at historic low levels this should be ideal for investors plus future owner occupiers alike to take advantage and own it. With the lack of new commercial developments in Orewa and surrounds this could be a really good buy for the savvy buyer.
Only 30 minutes north of Auckland, Orewa is a beach town that has been developing fast and further growth is predicted due to its great environment and amenities. Orewa has also benefited hugely from the massive development in surrounding areas of Red Beach and Silverdale. Well located with all amenities close by including public transport and easy access to the motorway.
For more details on the property please contact Mustan.
Click here to view Mustan Bagasra's personal website