IT'S WHAT'S UNDERNEATH THAT COUNTS
18, Birmingham Road, East Tamaki, Manukau City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 602.00 m²
- Property ID
Here is your chance to buy a little piece of the New Zealand clothing manufacturing history. The Bendon Outlet store in Birmingham Road is one of the original true outlet shops.
History aside, this is one of the better smaller industrial investment properties that can be found. Birmingham Road is a very tidy cul-de-sac road running directly off the southern end of East Tamaki Road and general development of the location appears to date from the 70's and early 80's.
The property sits on a slight bend in the road and this affords the building very good presence to the street. The rear of the property bounds a formed, but minor street, called Service Lane. This front and back entry makes for a very accessible building and in its present configuration the structure has three goods entry roller doors, with good yardage and parking both front and rear.
• Land area 1,143m²
• Building area 602m² (approx)
• Fee simple tenure
• Income $53,857 per annum net + GST
• The present lease to Bendon Retail Limited dates from 1999 and has one further renewal period in addition to the current term
• Bendon utilise the building primarily as a showroom, with associated clean storage
• Configured as a single tenancy since construction, the building and the site appear to lend themselves to a dual tenancy if desired