Shopping Centre Investment - "Hammersleys"
204, Hills Road, Shirley, Christchurch City
Price On Application
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 1228.00 m²
- Land Area
- 4370.00 m²
- Property ID
4pm, Tues 30 May 2017
(unless sold prior)
- Nine quality tenants spreads the investment risk
- Returning $371,772 net per annum
- High profile corner site with easy access
- Significant residential catchment area
- Good lease terms with further renewals
Suburban retail shopping centres are tightly held investments and seldom come to the market. Known as " Hammersleys" the vendors have decided to offer the property for sale after thirteen years of ownership. Well maintained with a current refurbishment in progress, the property will be presented well to the fortunate new owners. A great mix of tenants Subway, Hammersley Pharmacy, Harvest Market, Mad Butcher, Gallipoli Turkish, Noodle Union, Sasuke Sushi, Shirley Bakery and Erawan Thai. Several are foundation businesses.
Simply a quality, safe and solid investment.