GOOD YIELD AND POTENTIAL
7-9, Basin View Lane, Panmure, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 430.00 m²
- Property ID
The premises was built in 1960's with three tenancies on one title and comprises a two level commercial building, three lock up shops with individual access and amenities. The premises is set on corner of Basin View Lane and Council car park with beautiful Panmure Lagoon views.
9 Basin View Lane: Self serviced Laundromat approximately 90m² with 15 year long term lease from 1st June 2014 to 1st June 2029 returning $13,000 p.a + Outgoings + GST.
9A Basin View Lane: New Zealand Racing Board (TAB) approximately 120m² with well established long term tenant returning $18,812.50 + Outgoings + GST.
7 Basin View Lane: Vacant approximately 220m², there are 3 rooms, 2 toilets, shower and kitchenette plus huge open space with beautiful lagoon views. Potential to convert it to Apartment subject to Council approval.
• Floor area approx 430m² on 245m² Freehold land
• Three tenancy premises
• Two well established tenants, returning $31,812.50 p.a + Outgoings + GST
• Set up your own business upstairs or rent it out
• Located on the corner with good exposure and beautiful Lagoon views
• Right next to council car park and free for your customers
• Auckland Unitary Plan - Zoned Business Town Centre
This premises is provided by the zoning under the Proposed Unitary Plan - Business Town Centre, which may allow to develop to a combination of multi-level residential/retail.
Call the Sole Agent Jane Chen on 0275 48 67 49 for more information. Instructions are clear this property will be sold.