Prime Corner Position - Tenanted Investment
505, Grey Street, Hamilton East, Hamilton
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 920.00 m²
- Property ID
Asking price plus GST (if any).
- Strong Tenant, Strong Location, Strong Lease, Strong Building
- High Profile Location
- Government Funded Tenants (Six Year Lease from November 2015)
- 12 Year Digital Billboard Lease Operating Since December 2016
- Car Parks: Nine Basement and Three On-Site
- Over 30,000 Vehicles a Day Driving By
High profile location on the corner of Grey Street and Anzac Parade with 920sqm (more or less) of good quality office space and nine basement car parks. Nearby neighbours include Deloitte, Southern Cross Hospital, Hills Laboratories, and Hamilton East Radius.
Refurbished and repainted on the outside with 100% earthquake rating. New renovations include ducted and cassette ceiling air conditioning, upgraded 400 lux lighting, acoustic ceiling tiles, new carpets.
Unique opportunity to invest in a tenanted high profile, strong building with underground car parking and built to 100% earthquake requirements.
The property is currently leased to a New Zealand Government funded tenant as well as a 12 year lease for Hamilton's second digital billboard producing a combined net income of $185,000pa + GST. Full tenancy details are available on request.