Tenanted Investment in Birkenhead Town Centre
57-63, Birkenhead Avenue, Birkenhead, North Shore City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 490.00 m²
- Land Area
- 774.00 m²
- Property ID
- Freehold standalone title on 774sqm site
- New 5 years lease to UNITEC - one of the largest institute of technology in Auckland
- Current passing net income of approximately $79,500 pa. + GST from multiple tenants
- Strategic located just off major intersection and directly opposite Highbury mall entrance
- Add value opportunity to develop vacant land at rear
The property comprises single level retail shops on the main street with a two level basement floor facing the rear council reserve land, and located at the eastern side of Birkenhead Avenue, the property enjoys great exposure to high volume daily traffic in all kinds; surrounding the property are low rise buildings accommodating a wide range of convenience retail, cafes and local eateries. A new council developed viewing platform overlooking the Le Roy's Bush Reserve is only a couple doors away.
The site is zoned Town Centre under the proposed Auckland Unitary Plan which applies wide range of activities including commercial, residential tourist etc. Under this plan the site would be subject to an increased height limit of 20.5 meters..