City Fringe Investment or Apartment Alternative
12, Fleet Street, Eden Terrace, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Development Site
- Floor Area
- 128.00 m²
- Land Area
- 336.00 m²
- Auction Date
- 11:00 - Apr 12, 2017
- Property ID
- 336 square meters (more or less) freehold landholding bordering the popular Basque Park
- Flexible Mixed Use zoning allows residential and/or commercial development
- Currently returns approx. $52,260 pa from two residential tenancies
- Strategic location poised for further growth and intensification
- Affordable Investment or apartment alternative with income, you decide!
12 Fleet Street presents an affordable city fringe freehold residential investment with upside or apartment alternative with income. Occupy the top floor and enjoy the income from the ground floor. It is strategically positioned moments from the CBD and poised to benefit from the City Rail Link. The favourable mixed use zoning allows development to a height of 18m under the Auckland Unitary Plan (Operative in Part).
Investors can help solve Auckland's housing crisis while capitalising on the demand for residential accommodation. Home occupiers will appreciate the property's Park Side position, income and affordability when considered next to an apartment.
Investigate the possibilities today!