Beachfront Industrial With Existing Water Bore
530 - 550, State Highway 2, Awatoto, Napier
- Proposed Usage
- Development Site
- Floor Area
- 572.00 m²
- Land Area
- 7141.00 m²
- Property ID
This strategically located, freehold site could offer a wide range of development options. The existing fresh water bore holds immense possibilities with the neighbouring property now the site of a commercial water bottling operation. Alternatively the property previously housed an abalone farm with prospective buyers looking to explore a similar future activity.
- 7,760sqm freehold land, zoned main industrial
- Existing fresh water bore and sea water intake system
- Six residential tenancies providing holding income
- Previously part-used for abalone farming site
- Located on main arterial route, under 10km to the Port of Napier
As some of the improvements encroach onto the neighbouring foreshore reserve there is a licence to occupy 220sqm granted by the Minister of Conservation which expires 2023, with a current annual rental of $420 p/a.
Gross income from six residential tenancies approximately $81,640 p/a. Further tenancy details are available on request.