Browns Bay RSA
13-15, Bute Road, Browns Bay, North Shore City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 1390.00 m²
- Land Area
- 1890.00 m²
- Property ID
* Commanding building in the heart of Browns Bay
* Solidly constructed 1,380sqm two level property with extra high stud height
* Land Area 1,890sqm with 36 designated car parks
There are number of options for this property:
* Owner Occupiers or Add Value investors to convert for usages like a medical centre, quality commercial offices (potential for road front retail), churches, education, aged care and childcare to name a few. Indeed it is well set up for hospitality with two bars in place and a commercial kitchen.
* The site is now zoned Town Centre under the Unitary plan that allows for 4 to 6 levels of residential apartments (similar to Norfolk and Pines apartments also on Bute Road) with other apartments projects planned in Browns Bay in future.
* Retain the existing building and look at the possibility of adding more levels, now or in the future
* The current owners, the East Coast Bays RSA, are committed to divesting the property but
would strongly consider offers that allowed them to occupy all or part of the proeprty for the short to medium term, to allow a smooth transition into their new location.
* The property is located 20 kilometres from Auckland's CBD (a 20-minute drive) with access to the Northern Motorway via Greville and Oteha Valley Roads, approximately five kilometres away.
* The property is being sold by Tender with all tenders requested by 4pm on th 14th December 2016