Premium CBD Retails Available
Various units/368, Queen Street, City Centre, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 1.00 m²
- Property ID
Queens Court is a premier retail centre within Aucklands CBD on busy Queen Street. It has multiple entrances from Queen Street and is located within the Aotea Quarter. This area is home to the Auckland Art Gallery, Aotea Centre, the Civic Theatre, the Auckland Town Hall, IMAX cinemas, AUT University and the Auckland Central City Library. The main offices of the Auckland City Council are also located within this precinct. Take advantage of the strong pedestrian numbers and locate your business here for success.
The boom in apartment development has had a significant impact on the central city are over the last decade transforming it from a pure nine to five working environment to a much more vibrant city with a large resident population. The growth of apartment living has brought a new dynamic to the city with the central citys resident population growing quickly.
90,000 people work in the CBD every day, 24,000 people live in the CBD, and there are 60,000 tertiary students and 12,000 tourists visiting daily.
- For Lease or Sale
- Food business possible in units which are not in food court area, upon body corp approval
- Various unit size and price options. NEW
- Suitable for owner occupiers and business operators
- Street frontages to Queen street, Prime location surrounding by IMAX, AUT Tower,Auckland Town Hall, Aotea Centre.
- Strong pedestrian passing the building daily
If you have seen the opportunity and want to start your business here, Call Sole Agency Steven Liu on 021808579 to arrange an inspection.