RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Block 14, Hobsonville Point Road, Hobsonville, Waitakere City
Price On Application
- Proposed Usage
- Development Site
- Land Area
- 20000.00 m²
- Property ID
IN THE HEART OF HOBSONVILLE POINT
Block 14, Hobsonville Point
- Block 14 is located at the geographical centre of Hobsonville Point and comprises a gross area of approximately two hectares
- Incorporates 5 superlots available individually, in any combination or in one holding
- Zoned Terraced Housing and Apartment Building zone under the Proposed Auckland Unitary Plan
- Provides an opportunity to build at a higher density with an anticipated yield of approximately 230 units
- Huge demand in the wider development with over 400 homes built and sold (largely off the plans) in 2015 with new dwellings now being delivered at the rate of two per day.
Block 14 is located close to key amenities within Hobsonville Point. New primary and secondary schools, Hobsonville Point Park and playground, Catalina Cafe and the neighbourhood retail are all within easy walking distance. The block also has a number of close access points to Te Ara Manawa, the partially complete 4 kilometre coastal walkway that provides residents alternative access to key amenity such as The Landing at the waterfront.
With strong demand and unparalleled amenity, this 5 superlot offering provides an affordable opportunity for developers and house builders to be part of this fantastic success story. Buy one, a combination, or the entire holding.
For sale by Registrations of Interest
Closing 4pm, Thursday 2 June 2016
(Unless sold prior by any other means)