Surplus to Requirements
18 & 20, Huttloc Drive, Tokoroa, South Waikato
- Proposed Usage
- Development Site
- Property ID
Asking price plus GST (if any).
- 3.4328 hectare landholding in three titles
- Available for individual purchase
- Significant site with easy access to State Highway 1
- Kinleith branch rail line borders rear of site / rail siding nearby
- Great access to Ports of Tauranga and Auckland
- Affordable industrial land in central location
- Determined and motivated vendors
Situated within the well presented Huttloc Drive Industrial Estate at the southern entrance to Tokoroa township are these three adjoining sites that are ready for immediate development. The combined sites comprise one of the largest land holdings in this industrial estate and lend themselves to multiple industrial uses with potential development opportunities to add further value.
The three sites can be purchased collectively or individually and offer excellent options for either owner occupiers, developers, investors or land bankers with a vision for the future. Currently there is shortage of new modern industrial buildings available for lease or sale in Tokoroa. The sites are located within close proximity to a new rail siding in Boronia Street as well as having excellent ease of access to SH1 via the Browning Street exits.
This is an affordable provincial location with industrial land values having historically been very competitive in comparison to the premium rates commanded for city industrial sites.