Te Rapa Gateway, Te Rapa, Hamilton
- Proposed Usage
- Development Site
- Property ID
Asking price plus GST (if any).
Sited on 120 hectares of prime land in the North of Hamilton, Te Rapa Gateway is an exclusive industrial development comprising a North Precinct and South Precinct that both offer industrial sites of varying sizes to suit your business requirements. Each precinct provides excellent exposure to the Waikato Expressway and the zoning supports a variety of business uses.
We have sections available to suit any user, from 2,107sqm upwards, and can amalgamate sections to cater to all requirements. Costs are from $235m2
- Great central location
- Huge Bypass Exposure
- Fully Serviced Sites
- Close proximity to main northern rail line
- Only 75 minutes from Auckland
- Only 85 minutes from Tauranga
- Sizes to suit all users from 2,107m2 upwards
- Good proximity to employment and residential areas
- Less than 10 minutes from Hamilton CBD
- Design build options available
Why choose Te Rapa Gateway?
- Your business will be strategically located in the Te Rapa industrial corridor close to major transport links including Waikato Expressway, the north island main trunk railway, Avalon Drive and Te Rapa Road.
- Your staff will enjoy having The Base shopping centre and public transport links in close proximity.
- Each business is different. We give you the flexibility to realign boundaries to create a site that will meet the unique needs of your business. We will also consider design and build options.
- The industrial zoning supports a variety of industrial business uses, meaning that in most cases you will only need a building consent.
- No development contributions are payable up to 35% of site coverage, meaning you may save thousands of dollars in development contributions if your proposed improvements meet local authority requirements.
- You will have a simple freehold ownership structure with no additional industrial park covenants or design restrictions, except for local authority requirements.
- The infrastructure servicing each site ensures the effective and optimal operation of your business
- Exceptional access to State Highway One. Close by neighbours include Porters, Harvey Norman, Mainfreight, The Base and Fonterra.
Developers and Owner Occupiers, this could be the opportunity you have been seeking.