Large Business Zoned Site
90-120, Princes Street, Putaruru, South Waikato
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 32980.00 m²
- Property ID
Asking price plus GST (if any).
- Substantial business zoned land in the heart of dairy country - 13.2901 Hectares
- Three titles with consent held for five titles with potential for further subdivision
- Excellent central north island location adjacent to State Highway One and rail link
- Access to Ports - 65km to Tauranga and 190km to Auckland
- Various selections of industrial and administrative buildings
- Abundant yard space / fully security fenced
- Zoning allows for most retail/commercial and industrial options
Situated in the South Waikato provincial town of Putaruru this Business zoned site is now available for sale as one block or can be subdivided as per the current plan or to the requirements of a purchaser with or without existing buildings,
Rarely is such a large business zoned site available that is adjacent to State Highway One with easy access for large vehicular traffic as well as being opposite the main national rail link with direct lines to the ports of Tauranga and Auckland.
The site lends itself to a multitude of businesses including bulk storage, warehousing, freighting, logistics and/or manufacturing/processing operators. Ideal for owner/occupiers looking to relocate or set up a new business. Syndicate investors, land bankers and developers should also be taking advantage of the great location and opportunities offered by this site.