Central North Island Industrial Sites
6, Huttloc Drive, Tokoroa, South Waikato
- Proposed Usage
- Development Site
- Floor Area
- 4183.00 m²
- Property ID
Asking price plus GST (if any).
- Six freehold sites ranging from 2,500m2 to 4,183m2
- Adjacent and ease of access to State Highway 1
- Ready for immediate development with all ervices available
- Direct road and rail access to major ports
- Very affordable land from $55m2 to $70m2
- Design and build options for lease
Relocate your business to this competitively priced central north island regional location and enjoy the benefits of lower provincial overheads in this smartly presented Huttloc Drive Industrial Estate situated at the southern entrance to Tokoroa township. A new rail siding currently being constructed within close proximity to Huttloc Drive will provide excellent access to both the Ports of Auckland and Tauranga as well as an opportunity for Tokoroa based businesses to capitalise on this cost effective method of transportation. Tokoroa is a progressive provincial town that has an economy dominated by natural resource industries with the majority of employment based around forestry, farming and manufacturing together with centrality being a key factor for the distribution sector.