SILVERDALE MALL - SEEKING FOOD OPERATORS
Corner, Millwater Parkway & Silverdale Street, Silverdale, Rodney
Price On Application
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 60.00 m²
- Property ID
Enquire about this property
Join Sierra Cafe, Tank Juice and Maru Sushi & Don.
We are seeking a complementary food operator - can include Turkish kebabs, burgers, fresh deli food, roasts, Mexican, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian etc.
- Convenient location in the heart of Silverdale
- Earmarked as the future commercial & retail hub of the Hibiscus Coast, catering to a large forecast population growth, one of NZ’s fastest growing catchments
- Significant residential growth projections (57% between 2011 and 2031)
- Expected to be 140,000 people in the former Rodney area – a growth rate faster than the adjacent North Shore and the overall Auckland regions
- The Millwater housing development, now well underway just to the northeast of the Silverdale Mall, comprises about 3000 sections that will house over 10,000 residents. Associated local development includes schools, medical centres and recreational facilities.
- 6,000m² two level, full offer Farmers department store
- Whitcoulls, Pascoes Jewellery and Stevens confirmed, alongside a mix of multi-national, national and local retailers.
- Additional 3,000m² retail space for approx. 30 speciality stores
- Over 415 convenient undercover customer car parks
- Architecturally designed
- Suitable uses: fashion, food and beverage, homeware and personal service type retailers
Enquire today to secure one of the last remaining tenancies!
Features: * Retail * Multi-Level * Shopping Centre