Stunning new office space
Corner, Bryce Street & Tristram Street, Hamilton City Central, Hamilton
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 972.00 m²
- Property ID
Asking price plus GST (if any).
- Brand new office space with park views
- Catchment will include the adjacent brand new Genesis Energy Building and a new to be completed apartment living complex
- Easy access to Hamilton Transport Hub, Wintec, Two Stadiums and Centre Place shopping mall
- Total floor area of 972sqm (more or less)
- Various space options on offer
- Car parks available at competitive rates
Globally, cities are most often recognised by their distinctive landmark buildings and these standout buildings are notably associated with the entities that take up residence within them. Seize the opportunity to secure commercial space in this brand new Hamilton landmark building!
The building is located on the corners of Bryce and Tristram Streets, immediately adjacent to the brand new Genesis Energy building and boasts beautiful park views as well as Seddon Park. Staff and clients will have a short stroll to popular shopping and dining locations within the Hamilton's CBD.
Call Mark Donovan or Mike Swanson to discuss further.