BIG Options in Petone.- 476 Jackson Street.
476- 486, Jackson Street, Lower Hutt, Lower Hutt
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 4654.88 m²
- Property ID
This is probably the last big site within the Petone boundaries to be becoming available early in 2016 with a variety of options for all types of businesses - warehouse, workshop and office.:-
1) Lease existing warehouses and offices... a total of 31,000 m2 will be available.
2) Vacant land for design build opportunities.
Specific Options :-
a) Office Block - 3 levels to be strengthened in 2016. 3 levels of 1,000 m2 each or floors can be split down to 400/600 m2,
WAREHOUSE OPPORTUNITIES. FROM JACKSON STREET.
- Unit 1 . 1,995 m2 Clear span high stud portal frame warehouse with a canopy over access door. - 5.5 m rising to 8 metres. Access is also available from East Street, via an secure yard. Office area is available.
- Unit 2. 1,380 m2 Clear span high stud warehouse. Ample power and gas with sprinklers. Partitioned offices included. .
- Unit 3. 1,280m2 .Portal frame warehouse with gas and a good stud height and sprinklered. Good yard area available. ( This Unit could be leased separately or combined with Unit 1 and 2).
Viewing is recommended to assess the unique options available in this area as Owner will upgrade or alter to suit..
There are a varierty of buildings- the complex covers 5 hectares and the building coverage is extensive.
If you are seeking to be based in Petone then the Owner of this property is keen to discuss the opportunities with you for utilising excisting premises that can be upgraded or altered to suit to having purpose built structures designed.
If you are considering Petone, Gracefield or Seaview you should talk to us.
All prices indicative plus GST (if any).
Please contact Al on (027) 223 6013 to view.