WHERE BUSINESS AND LIFESTYLE MEET
68-76, Taharoto Road, Takapuna, North Shore City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 918.00 m²
- Property ID
Available from 1 October 2017, this mighty fine office is nestled within one of Auckland's greatest business parks, with a high vantage point overlooking all of the North Shore and right next to a major public transport hub.
The level three office is equipped with lift access, large open plan areas with two breakout rooms, a large boardroom, a large staff / kitchen facility, an outdoor entertaining area and an impressive lobby and reception. The office is thoughtfully designed to high specifications - a real turnkey opportunity unlike other available spaces.
Located on the top floor, it is filled with natural light and the views are outstanding, across the motorway and Takapuna Golf course, to the city, or back across the North Shore. Your staff can take advantage of the many onsite facilities including: cafes, a bar, hair and beauty, barber, banks, medical centre, dentist, pharmacy, creche, convenience store, subway and more. Ample parking and convenient transport links will further benefit your business above other locations.
• Smales Farm offers the complete package
• A brand new hospitality precinct in development as part of the B:HIVE building
• On-site gym, exclusive to Smales Farm residents
• Open green spaces, community events, activations, barbecue kits and weekly food trucks
• The office provides a real turnkey opportunity in a special location
• 28 car parks, secured, uncovered and visitor
• Recent upgrades to the foyer and bathrooms with private shower facilities
• An abundance of other retail, health and service amenities close by
• Major transport hub at your doorstep
• 86% NBS (earthquake) rating
• High quality fitout and fantastic views, come inspect today and be inspired
Smales Farm is devoted to developing New Zealand's most desirable business neighbourhood, and is home to some of Auckland's biggest events - Auckland Marathon, Bike the Bridge, Outdoor Movies, Stellar, Caffeine & Classics.
Nick Brown 021 162 3239, email@example.com or;
Max Andrews 021 629 141, firstname.lastname@example.org