Keep it 100
100, Taranaki Street, Te Aro, Wellington
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 488.00 m²
- Property ID
Looking for a great character office space, corner aspect and up to a good seismic rating? Well, this is the one...
Don't muck around - there's significant interest in this building since the landlord purchased and has begun the strengthening work. Formerly housing the Salvation Army this is a high quality site in Te Aro.
- High profile corner site, great natural light unimpeded views
- Naming Rights/Signage Rights
- Strengthening to begin mid 2015 for an availability of approximately April 2016
- Sole Occupier Potential of 1,800sqm approx.
- Ground Floor Retail - 461sqm + Mezzanine - 265sqm - 716sqm Total
- Level 1 Office - Full floor of 488sqm or Split to Suit (from 100sqm approx.)
- Level 2 Office - Full floor of 488sqm or Split to Suit (from 100sqm approx.)
* Level 1 + Level 2 - 1,042.00sqm Sole Office Occupier
Call Luke Kershaw today to discuss - 021 610 093
*** Not what you're hunting for? ***
If you'd like to see the full range of Wellington CBD or fringe spaces that meet your office relocation requirements submit a brief at www.wellingtonofficespace.co.nz