22, Pollen Street, Grey Lynn, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 600.00 m²
- Property ID
A new landmark opportunity to establish your singular presence in Auckland's premier creative business and commercial precinct. A brand new character building that has options available from 650sqm - 3,743sqm + balconies. The building is due for completion November 2017 and will be sure to impress.
Created with an ideal work/lifestyle balance in mind, the building is located in Ponsonby, at the heart of the best that Auckland has to offer in hospitality and retail. 22 Pollen is inspired by community - its proximity to the vibrant arts, design and cultural scene is designed to drive opportunities for collaboration and innovation.
- The interiors have been designed with ideal working conditions in mind
- The building has built-in ground level and basement parking, with 92 carparks in total and 12 bicycle parks
- Each floor is fitted with state of the art end of trip facilities
- Level 3 1505sqm + 81sqm terrace up to 150 employees
- Level 2 1587.4sqm + 78sqm terrace up to 150 employees
- Ground 653.3sqm + 143sqm mezzanine up to 65 employees
The building has a generous stud height ranging from 3.5m to 5m. Exposed double T concrete ceilings, floor to ceiling glass and exposed air conditioning. There are ample onsite car parks available plus excellent access to local amenity including the vibrant cafes of Ponsonby.
Don't miss your chance to get into this exciting development..