4.48 HECTARES IN THE HEART OF MT WELLINGTON
100, Carbine Road, Mount Wellington, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 29632.00 m²
- Land Area
- 44836.00 m²
- Property ID
UNREPEATABLE OPPORTUNITY IN AUCKLANDS PREMIER INDUSTRIAL LOCATION
- One of the largest single industrial properties available in the Central Auckland Industrial area
- Comprising 29,526 square metres of industrial space of varying age including modern high stud warehousing
- Currently occupied by Bunnings with a net income of $2.2 million plus GST until October 2017 (2015 market rental assessment of $2.85 million plus GST)
- Substantial 4.48 hectare freehold site with three street entrances
- Various lease configurations available with flexibility to meet a tenants requirements at competitive rental rates
- Central Mt Wellington location only seconds to main arterial routes, Auckland Motorway network, public transport, and amenities at Sylvia Park Shopping Centre.
Explore the wide range of options this substantial property offers. With leasing options up to 29,526 square metres, the versatile buildings can be configured as required and would suit a number of potential uses at cost effective rental rates. Owner occupiers can secure your long term future on one of the largest industrial land holdings this close to Aucklands CBD. Investors and Developers should not overlook the chance to secure a long term strategic holding with a scale rarely available to the industrial market.
Located only 15 minutes south of the Auckland CBD, Mount Wellington is one of Aucklands prestigious Industrial locations. Being in close proximity to the southern motorway interchange and the south eastern arterial provides great access both north, south and east to Howick and surrounds. Mount Wellington also boasts fantastic amenities including the very popular Sylvia Park Shopping Centre and Apex Shopping Centre perfect for staff and clients.