Retail Shops - Centre Place Building
65, Bryce Street, Hamilton City Central, Hamilton
$145,000 per annum
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 571.00 m²
- Property ID
Asking price plus GST (if any).
- Available as separately as 366m2 or 205m2 or as one total 571m2 retail space.
- Adjacent public bus terminal Hamilton Transport Centre providing alternative transport option for staff and clients.
- Conveniently located adjacent Centre Place Shopping Mall
- Adjacent Centre Places' eateries, dining lane and food court. Great for staff and business lunches
- Good profile being positioned on the corner of Angelsea and Bryce Streets and in the heart of Hamilton's CBD.
- Excellent natural light with upper office floors offering views.
- Ample car parking at Centre Place as well as basement car parking at 65 Bryce Street.
- GROUND FLOOR ALSO AVAILABLE- 205sqm or 366sqm or ONE 570sqm retail space.
- Two lift systems.
- Access swipe control at lobby entrance and on floor, the latter of which can be programmed to suit each tenants individual security needs.
- Fibre to building
- Car parking available
- Office Tower and Building naming and signage rights.