MT WELLINGTON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
12-14, Lockhart Place, Mount Wellington, Auckland City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 8106.00 m²
- Property ID
A versatile, large complex constructed in the 1990's and extended in the late 2000's with manufacturing, warehousing and office components, with a total building area of some 7,816m² located on a large 1.4495ha site in Lockhart Place just off Vestey Drive.
The property provides a two bay high stud warehouse, a semi-enclosed canopy, a low-to-medium stud height facility with Bondar panelling and a controlled environment that has been used for printing. This could be adapted to a food grade chiller warehouse. There are also various workshops and associated corporate grade offices and amenities.
Available for possession in October 2016 and after make good works have been completed by the existing tenant. The property has full drive around access for heavy trucks and will be presented in excellent condition.
A full information memorandum will be available on request.
• Large scale industrial complex in a premium Auckland industrial location
• Total building area of 7,816m²
• Suited to manufacturing, warehousing, printing or a food grade chiller operation
• Excellent motorway, airport and CBD access
• Large yard area allows for drive around access for large trucks