100, Parnell Road, Parnell, Auckland City
Price On Application
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 157.00 m²
- Property ID
* There are two other sites also available in varying sizes.
* Large glass frontage.
* There is some fit out in place in all 3 units.
* Hospitality would suit these spaces - as would retail and showroom.
* Clean white walls, great lighting and plenty of glass are some of the features of this new building.
* Located at the end of Parnell Road, home to some great food destinations such as Woodpecker Hill, 46 & York and Portifino.
* Notable retail includes Alfresco Inexterior Living, Pia Boutique and Primrose & Finch.
Located on the fringe of the Auckland CBD, Parnell is well known as an up-market village shopping area featuring a lineup of local boutiques, cafes, bars and restaurants. It is also Auckland's largest art gallery precinct and is home to many of the city's top jewelers. Parnell Rise is the main road that goes through the suburb and continues until it is connected to Newmarkets' Broadway in the south-east. Its central location also allows for excellent public transport coupled with close proximity to all the main arterial routes and motorways.