TAKAPUNA'S EXCITING NEW RETAIL AND EATERY ...
4/33-45, Hurstmere Road, Takapuna, North Shore City
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 81.00 m²
- Property ID
TAKAPUNA'S EXCITING NEW RETAIL AND EATERY EXPERIENCE
From the forward thinking creators that brought us the sophisticated indoor-outdoor McKenzies Project, and with it a wave of high-end restaurants, bars, and upmarket fashion stores, comes the second phase of retail opportunity to tie it all together. This public space further connecting Hurstmere Road and The Strand will come to life very soon with a mix of outdoor dining and vibrant retail stores.
On offer are options to occupy between 20m² to 330m² of prime Takapuna retail space in this exciting new addition to Hurstmere Road. Takapuna's retail precinct has evolved into an outdoor street shopping environment that favours boutique fashion stores and high quality retail, cafe and dining experiences with a point of differentiation. If this opportunity resonates with your business, this could be just the platform you're after. Please get in touch today to get a full run down of all options and to discuss how we can best work with you to explore the possibilities.
SIX NEW OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE:
Prized Eatery opportunity not to be missed:
• Approximately 228m² of retail floor space, with the option to take advantage of approximately 81m² next door if you get in quick. This space will open up into a cleverly designed outdoor courtyard of approximately 101m 2 in area (please refer to map in the images). This space would be ideal for creating an exciting new cafe or restaurant experience or possibly even an opportunity for a high end grocer a' la Ponsonby Central.
Takapuna?s newest Retail space:
• Surrounded by a sophisticated array of dining, fashion and lifestyle retail tenancies, the development will offer the best of modern shopping and entertainment, with character buildings and striking architectural features. This is your opportunity to contribute to the retail experience mentioned above.
• Options to occupy 81.7m² , 67.3m², or 86m²
Cafe or Bistro with personality:
• Approximately 81.7m² or 86.0m² of floor area, with the option to take advantage of dedicated outdoor space to bring your customers experience into the open air. This space would be ideal for creating an exciting new cafe/ bistro experience, or could even appeal to a high-end grocer looking to replicate the success seen in Ponsonby Central. Please get in touch today to get a full run down of all options and to discuss how we can best work with you to explore the possibilities.
• Two spaces to choose from, both with outdoor areas.
Pop-up retail Pods:
• 20m² of floor space, wide glass frontage finished off with an awning extending out over the front. These are designed to appeal to pop-up retailers looking for a short term injection into this exciting space but for the right tenant, could also provide a great longer term option.
Toilet facilities are also available.
• Perfect Pop-Up Store
• Two Available
• Options of between 20m² and 330m²
• Fronts exciting pedestrian thoroughfare/ destination
• Landlord committed to creating an attractive surrounding space
• See photos above from Phase 1 of the Mackenzie Project.
CONTACT: Please get in touch today to get a full run down of all options and to discuss how we can best work with you to explore the possibilities.
Nick Brown: 021 162 3239 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Max Andrews: 021 629 141 | email@example.com