6, Hynds Road, Greerton, Tauranga
$85,000 per annum
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 766.00 m²
- Property ID
Asking price plus GST (if any).
- 766m2 of lettable/useable area
- 159m2 high stud warehouse
- 303m2 low stud warehouse and showroom
- 303m2 mezzanine floor with three offices and lunch room
- Modern (2007) construction with warehouse, showroom, offices and amenities
- Five car parks
- Ideal opportunity for warehousing for distribution
Situated in the Tauranga suburb of Greerton this industrial building offers the tenant very tidy premises which would be ideal for a distribution or light manufacturing. There is a gross lettable floor area of 766m2 allowing for workshop, warehousing (over two floors), showroom, offices and the usual staff amenities.
Built in 2007 the premises has been kept in very good condition and offers security system, security screens, water filter/dispenser, phone system etc. There is also a sound proof room on the first floor that could be used for that confidential meeting or noisier business.
Access is by roller door to the front and large doors to the rear where the premises backs onto the Tauranga racecourse. There is a possible opportunity to lease adjoining land if a larger yard is required.