Established Hospitality Tenancy
17A, Remuera Road, Newmarket, Auckland City
Price On Application
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 108.00 m²
- Property ID
* Kitchen and chattels remain and there is a walk in fridge.
* Very close to Broadway.
* The tenancy would suit a hospitality operator but the landlord is open to other suggestions.
* Good foot traffic and exposure to passing traffic.
* Surrounded by a number of retailers and in-between Broadway and Nuffield St.
* Call now for further information!
Located just minutes to the south east of the CBD, Newmarket is widely known as the fashion capital of New Zealand due to being home to many international and local designers. Broadway, the main street has international brands Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren, Adidas, Nike and Espirit and also has the Westfield Shopping Centre (more commonly known as '277') located on the strip. High end boutique shopping can be found on both Nuffield and Teed Street is where New Zealand's top designers including Karen Walker, Zambesi, Kate Sylvester and Ruby Boutique. The area has a further 400 smaller retail tenancies is host to popular cafes, restaurants and bars.