Office and retail spaces available early 2016
1, Byron Avenue, Takapuna, North Shore City
Price On Application
- Proposed Usage
- Floor Area
- 614.00 m²
- Land Area
- 799.00 m²
- Property ID
* Signed up now and have the building fit out tailored to suit your business needs Very centrally located Byron Avenue office building that is being completely redeveloped to an A Grade standard.
* 799sqm site strategically placed in Central Takapuna.
* Office and Retail spaces available.
* Currently circa 614sqm of building over 2 floors.
*Ground floor ideal for retail, the rest ideal for office.
* Views to both the CBD and the Hauraki Gulf.
* Close proximity to motorways and local amenities.
* On site car parking.
* Ground floor : 250sqm
* Level 2 : 364sqm
Takupna is the lifestyle capital of Auckland's North Shore and only 15 minutes from the CBD, this vibrant sea side suburb is home to numerous cafes, restaurants and shops and seen a growing presence in upmarket residential housing.
The area has over 400 retail shops, 60 bars, restaurant and cafes and is currently seeing an increase in up-market shopping retailers. The Department Store located on Northcroft Street is home to fashion brands Karen Walker, Ruby Boutique, Toms, One Teaspoon, Top Shop, Stella McCartney Lingerie and Bassike among others and the recently developed 'McKenzies' retail development on Hurstmere Road has seen international athletic apparel company Lulu Lemon and New Zealand clothing label Huffer come onto the North Shore scene.
Popular hospitality operators in the area include The Coffee Club, Sals Pizza, Tank, Macs Brew Bar, The Elephant Wrestler and 'The Commons' and Mexico within the McKenzie development.